AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2021 Declared: Andhra Pradesh Board 12th Result Released, Check Here in One Click

BIEAP Intermediate 2nd Year Result Declared: Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP) has released the AP Intermediate 2nd Year Result on the official website results.bie.ap.gov.in.

AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2021 Declared: Andhra Pradesh Board 12th Result Released, Check Here in One Click

AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2021 Declared: AP Inter 2nd Year Result has been released. State Education Minister Audimulpu Suresh announced the 12th result. 

The Inter result has been released on the official websites examsresults.ap.nic.in, results.bie.ap.gov.in and results.apcfss.in. 

Students can easily check their result (AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2021) by visiting these websites. A total of 50,8,072 students passed the AP Inter 2nd year examination, out of which 2,53,138 are boys and 2,55,534 are girls.

Also Read NBSE Result 2021: Nagaland Board Class 10th and 12th Result Declared, Check Here

The AP Inter Result 2021 has been prepared on the basis of an alternative evaluation scheme as the board exams could not be conducted due to the sudden increase in COVID-19 cases in the state. 

If students are unhappy with their AP Inter 2021 scores, they will be allowed to appear for offline examination at a later date by BIEAP. The details regarding this will also be released by the board later.

Students can check their result in one click with the help of the direct link given below.

Check Result: AP 12th Result 2021 Direct Link

AP 12th Result 2021 will be able to check with these steps:

Step 1: Students first go to the official website results.bie.ap.gov.in.

Step 2: Click on the result link given on the website.

Step 3:  Now submit the requested information like roll number or other.

Step 4: Your result will appear on the screen.

Step 5: Now check it.

Step 6: Take a print out of it for future reference.

Check AP Intermediate results 2021 on these websites:

Students can check their results by visiting the websites given below.







Let us tell you that the result of class 12 students has been prepared on the basis of the performance of class 10 and class 11. 

The board has given 30 percent weightage to the marks obtained in the top three subjects of class 10 and the remaining 70 percent to the subject-wise marks obtained by the students.

In the intermediate first year or class 11. 30 percent marks have been taken from social science, science and maths of class 10th exam.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post